hey guys-forgive the intrusion but i just wanted to let you know that i started 8 new
music groups-and theyre all free of course-heres the links

(im sure you are happy with this group
but you may want to join some of my others)

judy collins fan club
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/judycollinsfanclub/
she once had it-and guess what-she still does!

laura nyro fans
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lauranyrofans/?yguid=91516277
boy could she surrey

fifth dimension fans
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fifthdimensionfans/?yguid=91516277
where we all discovered laura and jimmy web et. al.

jo stafford
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jostafford/
the smoothest and most oerfect pitch of any singer
sang in the pied pipers with sinatra-hugely popular on her own

spanky and our gang
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spankyandourgang/
all but forgotten 60s vocal group (like to get to know you)

rosemary clooney fan club
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosemaryclooneyfanclub/?yguid=91516277
recently deceased and quite simply the best songstress ever

eydie gorme
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eydiegorme/?yguid=91516277
strongest voice in the world

sergio mendes & brasil 66
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brasil66/
the swinginist bossa nova group from the 60s
(mais que nada was featured in the austin powers movie)

come in have a look around ---im gonna be posting
tons of pix and downloads

as always -im open to suggestions......... drop me a line

[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]