when i was about 18, i remember bringing my little sister, aged 15 to see
santana at winterland in san francisco...we sat on the floor & as was the
custom in that place & time, the herb made the rounds from one person to the
next (but i never inhaled...lol) ... a few years ago i apologized to my
sister for corrupting her at such a young age (or so i thought) but she said
oh no she'd already been at it for quite some time...