Yes, it's very good. I know it has its critics but I found it to be really fascinating
and informative. It filled in a lot of blanks for me and actually added a lot to my
appreciation of some of her albums, Mingus in particular. Besides, little quotes from
an interview I transcribed for the JM Homepage made it into the book, so that tickled
me too. (The Speak Easy interview from Canada's Much More Music station)
-Andrew
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:Andrea wrote regarding the Karen O'Brien bio:

"I wholly suggest reading this book. It is frequently
available on ebay."

I heard it is to be published in the states in April, although Amazon lists
it as available in May, hardcover for $19.57.
I anxiously await!

Kurt