Thanks for the bond girl ad
Silly- my natural predeliction toward something higher than the base
instinct alone questions;  where pray tell is the mail counterpart to this
ad - ie have we ads influencing the impressionable minds of young males to
be "ken-like"?
So thus that shit is not innocent, silly or anything else - the young are
naiive = so were we

Take for example the be a sow mentality of the present age - your ideal may
be but all things truly considered a woman should take anything you can get
because men, trained at this point to be sports souses take anything they
can get - hey is I wanted to grow up to wait on a beer brain they should
have stopped my schooling in the first grade!

I THINK THE CURRENT SOCIAL CULTURE IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT SUCKS - HOW THE
FUCK DID WE GET HERE?  OUR ANCESTORS FUCKED, AND WITH LESS FANFARE I MIGHT
ADD!  SO NOW WE CAN INCREASE THE SURPLUS POPULATION AND SEND OUR SUZIES AND
JONNIES OFF INTO THE WILDERNESS OF SOWS AND SOUSES AND BLOCK OUR MINDS FROM
EVALUATING OUR PREPATORY FAILURES ON THEIR BEHALF!

I ask you what the fuck did our ancestors search for that the end best we
can do is sell this idiotic framing of women and less so men?
Can you imagine what it is like to be a mind like Mitchell's in Hollywood?
99% of the stars, loosely granted, on the roster in Hollywood get my "most
likely to be forgotten in History Award"!  When people like Charo and Zsa
Zsa Gabor get more air time than geniuses like Joni Mitchell you know we are
in for a long boring time of it - so solution - BE YOUR CROTCH????  And here
new and improved we can even define that for you - having a problem
accepting our definition of your crotch as your own - buy this dandy
vibrator comes with lubricant jell - oh shit I did say it -  sorry folks as
dismal as being alone is I would rather do so than fall to the vibrator to
get through my man!
So to whomever it was ( i have forgotten the slight already) who said I have
mental problems  I can only reply - from the looks of things there are
millions of them!

Enjoy me sweets!
S.