>>I would rather take the chance on giving something to
the real cheaters who don't deserve it than cut off
someone who is deserving - and I think we're getting
better at finding the frauds anyway<<

me too catherine...now if they could only do the same for white color fraud
which cheats in far bigger amounts than the poor but it is SO much easier to
go after the poor as they can't afford lawyers, etc...btw, the majority of
the people who are on welfare are CHILDREN...