From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 6:25 PM
Subject: Joni 45's ?

> First a joni monent
> I was bringing my high school daughter home from school when Joni's
woodstock from LOTC came on the radio so I sang and whistled thru it and
then I said to Isabel you know the Counting Crows just covered this on there
latest CD and its played in the movie Two Weeks Notice, then the next song
came on of course it was The CC's version and at the end of it Isabel said
Dad I like joni's singing it better. I like the laugh at the end.
> So my question is how many 45's did Joni issue I sort of remember seeing
one or two at the high school dance parties usally her songs were played as
a interlude for couples to sneak of to dark corners, I do remember very slow
dancing to For Free. The 45's are not listed on the jmdl or the JM site.