In a message dated 2/7/2003 1:25:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I don't know if it has ever been
> mentioned here before, but I decided to transcribe it anyway for those who
> have never heard it:

No, it really hasn't been that I recall, Mia....thanks so much for the
transcription, especially in the context of the discussion we had about Joni
as an unwed mother. That's why I love to listen to these recordings as they
can shed so much light into Joni's history & career.
And I agree with your supposition that Kelly plays heavily into the imagery
of Chelsea Morning, I had posted a while back about Joni's use of the word
"baby" and how it can be applied to her loss.

Bob