So, to finish, a question.  What's refreshed your enthusiasm
for your own country, when you've been through a period of
being down on the place.  I don't mean a can-do attitude,
politics, people, cities, or stuff like that, rather, its
history, geography, vistas, and so on.  I'll be taking notes
for places to visit :-)

--Chris Marshall

Chris,
I like this question.  In Ohio there are only five covered
bridges left.  I love going to them.  I also love old cemeteries.
Reading the dates 1800's and so on, it causes me to think
how easy I have it compared to my forefathers.  It also is a
tribute to them.  In 1776 we became an independent country,
before our 200th birthday we walked on the moon. Not bad
for a bunch of farmers, eh?
Kasey Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com