"Golden Eggs" writes:

<< What the heck - Bring it on Daddio! >>

I can send you everything you need for "blanks" and postage!

While the lovely lookin' Lady Lieve laments:

<< Master Murphy is turning Mean and Making Me Miserable!!! (SNIP) And then
you really put the knife in, asking me where I learned English. Oooooh, that
hurts! >>

I am sorry, Lieve, but I am not known as "the nice Bob" for many reasons.
I'll tell you what, get your check in for NE Jonifest today and you can brush
up on your English when you get to the US!

    --Bob, trying to combine responses because he is way over-posting just
when JMDL traffic has become bearable again . . .