Sorry I am still WAY behind on the list, but have been trying to catch up.
Anyways just got off the phone with Les who is just out of his skin right
now trying to get a new page UP for us where everyone can post pics of
themselves clipped or not. You girls can participate too if you like as
there will be No discrimination regarding sex, colour, creed, or the usual
OR unusual things. This is gonna be really a lot of fun trying to guess who
is who altho most of you might guess Smurph because he has showed so many of
you in the past. Please do not procrastinate, but send your clipped pics to
pics to [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR non clips to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The results should be stunning to say the least and there will be a month
for us to tab the results of the who do you think is who thing (or something
like that).

Be well all,

Michael (off to take my pic and email to Les's new JMDL gallery)