In a TV programme some years ago on violence in the
home, it soon became clear that women are every bit as aggressive as men, but
physically a womans punch is not as damaging as a mans, so they use mental
violence, both sexes use words to attack, but some women are very good at it,
and of course they also wait for their opportunity.  You had the Bobbit ?
case in the US, where she cut of her husbands penis while he slept.
                       Here in the UK this programme found several victims,
one had  boiling water poured over him while he slept, another woke up and
found his wife stabbing him. Some of these women admitted they were hell to
live with, and wondered why their husbands stayed, men seldom report the
crime.
                        One poor chap in his 30's was single, had a nice
home, and took a girl home with him, but after a few days she kept coming
around, so he made it clear he didn't want to continue the relationship, she
was trying to move in.   Just when he thought it was all over, he came home
to find her in his house, she had keys cut, and when he tried to get her out
she became very violent and in the end he hit her.  He called the Police and
minutes after they arrived he was under arrest for defending himself in his
own home, he spent 3 days in jail, they always believe the womens side of the
story.  I happen to think women are wonderful, just glad I never met up with
a bad one.
                         Oh by the way, I was at a birthday party around the
time my wife and I were splitting up, lot's of old friends there, and a girl
called Sally Bull, grabbed hold of me and dragged me onto the dance floor,
Sally was a great girl, when we were lost in the crowd and the loud music she
began to question me, whats wrong with you and Pearl (my wife)  I said I'd
given up trying to understand, nothings wrong, yet everything is wrong, and
Sally said "Slap her" ( what ! I said) "Slap her, let her know you care"
?????  Stupid, or is it?? people in violent relationships do seem to keep
going back for more, could it be there is something they like about it ?

Fred

" I really love it when you call me names"  Joan Armatrading