My apologies if this comes through twice ...

I'm getting ready to leave for New Orleans on Thursday morning and I'm
swamped at work (in fact I'm still here at this ridiculous hour).  I
don't expect to be able to keep up (or catch up!) with regular Joni
mail, so I've switched to digest mode until I return.  I guess I won't
be engaging in the usual flame wars for a few days.  (Darn!)

Once again, many many thanks to all of you who have helped me raise so
much money for such an important cause!  (Hey look - there's your
name -->  http://www.aidsmarathon.com/participant.jsp?runner=DCNO-3144)

Have fun, everyone!  (Paz, Jack, Christina, Donna - see you soon!!)

Lori,
hoping to make it through the entire 26.2 miles

~
http://lrfye.lunarpages.com
~