By coincidence I received the following email today - I
didn't share on the JMDL right away because I thought it
was dated and sexist and certainly not seasonal considering
the temperatures now but since naked people are the rage at
the moment -

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to
see a naked woman who is not his wife. So, this Sunday at
2:00 PM Eastern time all American women are asked to walk
out of their house completely naked to help weed out any
neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour
is recommended for this anti- terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front
of their house to prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate
that they think it's okay to see nude women other than
their wife and to show support for all American women.

And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a
cold six- pack at your side is further proof of your
anti-Taliban sentiment. The American Government appreciates
your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your
participation in this antiterrorist activity.

God Bless America!