Well, they were very slow to respond, but Nonesuch came through.

When I arrived home this evening, there was a large cardboard flat package in
the hallway for me, and inside it was a (I'm still a little blown away)
LITHOGRAPH of the cover portrait on heavy paper, just like the one's they sold
at the BSN shows (no, it's not signed). It suffered a teeny-tiny bit of damage
on it's way here, but I believe it's something I can cover up prior to
framing.

My JM poster collection has become quite extensive over the past few years,
and I'm very pleased to add this to my shrine. I will say that I had to become
an outright pain in the ass to get them to send it (last attempt at contact, I
sent the same note 3 times in a 5 minute period...). Paid Off.

-Chris