WallyK getting a jumpstart on his 10 year visa writes:

> incidentally, i'll be in boston from feb 20 to march 10. isn't that
> splendid? let me know if you want to get together.

Wally and all,

I'm firming up plans for a trip back home to the NYC area the week of April
12th for a visit to the fam and shopping for my wedding dress. (:-D

Anyone out there interested in getting together? We can have a bachorlette
party for me, I'm getting married in June!

MG - who is nervous as heck about flying but I promised my mom and her
disappointment makes me more nervous.