I hear that Hallmark is looking for you Jimmy!  LOL!
Here's some that my sister-in-law sent me.

Heather

What Hallmark Doesn't Print.......

1. So your daughter's a hooker, and it spoiled your day. Look at the
bright side, it's really good pay.

3. Heard your wife left you, How upset you must be. But don't fret
about
it...She moved in with me.

4. Looking back over the years that we've been together, I can't help
but wonder? What the hell was I thinking?

5. Congratulations on your wedding day! Too bad no one likes your
husband.

6. How could two people as beautiful as you... have such an ugly baby?

7. I've always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love. After
having met you .... I've changed my mind.

8. I must admit, you brought Religion into my life... I never believed
in Hell till I met you.

9. As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am... that you're not here
to ruin it for me.

10. Congratulations on your promotion. Before you go ... would you like
to take this knife out of my back? You'll probably need it again.

11. Someday I hope to get married ...but not to you.

12. Happy birthday! You look great for your age... Almost Lifelike!

13. When we were together, you always said you'd die for me. Now that
we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your promise.

14. We have been friends for a very long time... what say we stop?

15. I'm so miserable without you ... it's almost like you're here.

16. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Did you ever find out
who
the father was?

17. Your friends and I wanted to do something special for your
birthday.
So we're having you put to sleep.

18. Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad!