OUR  MUSICAL TASTES

This is not the most accurate result of your musical tastes, but itbs near
enough.
It was taken for granted that Joni would top the list, so some didnbt
include
her in  their list, so amongst us, if not the World at large, she stands
alone  !!!   These are the other artists that formed our top10 or 12.

1.      James Taylor  -  is a clear No 1 mentioned by 75% of us

2.  A group of artists almost equal at No2

         Ricky Lee Jones
     Crosby Stills, Nash and Young, we also like them as solo artists.
     Joan Armatrading, pleased by this because I didnbt include her (shame
!!)
         Janis Ian, ahead of Carole King,
  and    Tom Waits.

3.   Again this group were all about equal 3rd

    Beatles
    Van Morrison -  sorry I still canbt take to him
    Pet shop Boys
    Fleetwood Mac
    Carole King
    Patsy Cline
and
            * The Crooners - you name bem someone likes bem
    *Hall and Oats - These may have been headed for the hall of shame, but
have              been saved by your mentions.

Tastes range from Bjork to Dinah Washington, Spingsteen to the Pretenders, we
share many of the "Take to the grave" artists

Monkees, Abba, Osmonds, Bee Gees,  -   "Last train to Clarksville."  I bought
the LP, 32/6 in old money, "Dancing Queen" admit it, you love it, "Crazy
Horses" well I thought Marie was cute, "Paper Woses"  so what !!    Then
there were two, this song is good by any ones standards        Maurice Gibb
R.I.P.

I started a joke, which started the whole World crying.
But I couldnbt see, that the joke was on me,
I started to cry, which started the whole World laughing,
Oh if Ibd only seen, that the joke was on me.

I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, hurting my head on things that I said,
Till I finally died, which started the whole World living,
Oh if Ibd only seen, that the joke was on me.

Thatbs it   Fred         Anyone ever see John Denver ? or know "The Box"
from
"Poems Prayers and Promises?" so much talk about War.