  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 7:58 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Re: feb 12!!!! njc

  Happy belated Birthday Nikki!!!!!
  We'll celebrate both our birthdays with Cagno on February 27th ;~)
  For the Northeasters.....Gregg will be playing at  Godfrey Daniels coffee
house in Bethlehem, PA
  http://www.godfreydaniels.org/
  come join us
  Thu
  8:00 pm gregg cagno An old friend of Godfrey's, Gregg Cagno returns with
his laid-back soul and an open-tuned mind and guitar. Gregg is a journeyman
acoustic troubadour who has been spreading his grooves, words, melodies and
spontaneous stories across North America. Named "Songwriter of the Year" in
2002 by the Courier News, Gregg is joined tonight by his compadre on
keyboards Karl Dietel and other special guests. "He's got the groove..." -
Tom Prasada-Rao.

  Better ask questions before you shoot
  Deceit and betrayal's bitter fruit
  It's hard to swallow, come time to pay.
  That taste on your tongue don't easily slip away

  Let Kingdom come. I'm gonna find my way
  Through this lonesome day