Yes, please, by all means, call the UN and tell them you support the US
resolution to restore sane government in Iraq, by force if necessary.

I don't understand the timing of the US actions, but if we're ready for
action, I'm in.  There's no doubt to me that Hussein has committed ethnic
cleansing, fired missiles on Israel, and ran over his neighbor, Kuwait.

Let's clean up Iraq before this temporary nationalism flickers out, along
with our passion for creating sane leadership.

Hey, we set the guy up, so who can argue if we invite him out?  If we have
any guilt over what he's done with the weapons that we sold to him, here's a
way to fix a bad situation, giving the Kurds some breathing room.  I'd say
WE OWE THE KURDS THAT MUCH.  Spring cleaning: bring it on.

Lama

Vince said,

Let these governments know that you support the use of the veto to thwart
the US push for war.