>>BUT I did see that you can stream the whole "Sea Change" there:
http://www.beck.com/news/index.php<<

thanks deb, bob & jerry ...i haven't been able to access his website
yesterday or today (don't know why)...so i went to listen on amazon ( a
couple snippets of some songs)- deb, 'lost cause' sounds beautiful...i think
the song i heard on SLN was 'i guess i'm doing fine'...(goosebumps just from
the music)

i've heard bob & others say how much they liked this album (sea change) &
now that i've heard some tidbits, i finally understand!

i've resisted because i'd seen him open for neil young a few years back- he
played a solo set but it wasn't that compelling to me & everything he played
sounded the same...

but i will definately get this album, thanks!