What is the attraction of Scientology for entertainers such as Tom Cruise,
John Travolta and now Beck? I know very little about the religion (or is it
more of a belief system?) except that someone I knew 15 years or so ago
successfully sued the organization to get her inheritance back. Plus,
Scientologists used to be all over Cambridge, Massachsetts and Boston's Back
Bay offering "free personality tests."

>From <<
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/pagesix/20030218/en_pagesix/wha

t_blizzard_ >>

BECK and his new girlfriend, actress Marissa Ribisi, braved the blizzard
Sunday night to hit the Luca Lounge in the East Village for designer Rebecca
Minkoff's fall collection party. Ribisi, twin sister of actor Giovanni Ribisi
, is said to share a passion for Scientology with the pop star. The pair
partied with Minkoff, one of Marissa's close pals, and "That '70s Show" star
Danny Masterson, another Scientology enthusiast.