Fred, I didn't know a lot of this - thanks for sending it. I didn't know that former felons weren't allowed to vote in some states (seems very undemocratic), nor about the 80 per cent match in the search for suspected former felons. I also didn't know the woman in charge of the election in Florida was co-chair of Bush's campaign team. Seem a clear conflict of interest regardless of any other suspicions. What was the reasoning of the Supreme Court when they upheld the results? (if you have time to explain)

Sarah