I'm leaving off the NJC because I wanted to apologize
to all for there being no NJC and no subject in a
political post I made yesterday. (I hit Reply, but for
some reason the subject line never got filled in.)

And now for some Joni content. I saw a show about the
American Music Awards a few weeks ago. Larry Klein was
prominently featured, as he's been an integral part of
producing the show for a number of years. I was
wondering if what seems to be Joni's increased and more
vocal criticism of the industry is in part due to
seeing the adulation afforded other stars, especially
surrounding this type of show. (Not that she's been
exactly sheltered.) I'm not phrasing this well, but I'm
wondering if others have observations about the Larry
Klein/music award connection.

lots of love
Anne