yes! you are so right about his hands...he does kind of have that rapper
swinging arm thing going on...i saw a bit of his mom in the shape of his
face too (oh, colin is going to really be envious of you richard!)...& he is
definately hunk-o-la!...i look forward to hearing your review!

richard:
>>I'll let you know what I think, after tomorrow night, Kate.
I'm seeing him in this teeny weeny club here in SF, Cafe DuNord.
His hand movements on Leno...  reminded me of ... Eminem, kinda
sorta, but his words and music, more like his dads, kinda sorta.
That voice definitely like his dads.  Those abs and arms though:
whoa!  He is a hunk-o-la!<<<