After hearing all this talk about Mingus, I just had to add my 2 cents worth. I've never listened to the Mingus album much, but I have to say this: Joni's best performances from both the "Shadows and Light" and "Refuge of the Roads" videos are Mingus songs! I never tire of watching "The Dry Cleaner" (from S&L) and "God Must Be a Boogie Man" (from Refuge). I have to rewind the video and play these songs over at least 4 times before I pack up and put away the tape. And I'm always so sad when it's over. :( Anybody else (who has seen the videos) feel the same?

Mia