Iced over here in Austin.  Tough to get out so forced to watch a little TV.
My eyes are getting old so they can't handle a full day of reading.  But if
you are going to watch television then it would be good to watch something
that interest you.

PBS offered the Townes Van Zandt tribute which is cool cause I go every year
to the one at the Cactus Cafe.  It was great while Willie and Emmy Lou sang
Pancho and Left they switch over to Townes.  It went on through the whole
concert.  When you have Nanci Griffith, Steve Earle, Lyle Lovett well you get
the picture it was as usual a very enjoyable evening with Austin City Limits.

Then on to Dave and he brings on Norah Jones.  I have to admit I have had a
tough time listening to her at first but over the last couple of months she
grew on me and I actually enjoy her work.  But the song she did on Letterman
seemed new to me, was it?

Healthy day today.  A lot less analyzing and just some good loving post.  I
feel great vibes here today.

Peace Out,  Craig

NP:  Lyle Lovett White Freightliner