HELLO!!! Ive been outta commission for a bit (=knee surgery, im fine) but im catching
up on my digests and I just have to give the list a great big I LOVE YOU...And I mean
that in the most sincere way..We have all been brought together by the amazing music
of Joni Mitchell..In a world full of dissagreement we should be happy that ALL of us
can at least agree on one thing JONI!!!!! And to me thats what makes the jmdl soo
special..Again I hope all of you are doin great!! Ive missed the jmdl alot...peace,
love and light to everyone..****Kev****