From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 9:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Toller Cranston

I notice that one of the Life and Times programs is to
feature Toller Cranston. Does anyone know if this has
aired yet? If so, does anyone have a copy or know how I
could get one?

oh, and a little Joni/Toller trivia - Toller skated to
a piece from i Pagliacci, one of his most well know
programs. Of course Joni mentions Pagliacci in Otis &
Marlena. And we all know that Toller is the skater on
the cover of Hejira. From what I understand, he makes
Joni look positively humble!

lots of love
Anne