--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > I sat there
watching the show, with tears in my eyes
> incredible bell-like voice in her youth, feeling so
> *gratified* that her
> praises were being sung so well and hoping that
> maybe, just maybe, many
> up-till-now deprived people would get an inkling of
> what I have raved about
> for years.

I sat there with tears in my eyes through the whole
thing. Then I watched it again today, and I still sat
there with tears in my eyes.

> While the show was on, although I was taping it, no
> one in my family dared
> talk to me!

Same here. I had warned the kids in advance that I was
WATCHING this show AND taping it. I couldn't tape it
without watching, since my remote is broken and it
doesn't seem you can program the thing without the
remote (yeesh.) Anyway, I never trust that automatic
programming. Half the time I put the wrong channel in
- why can't they keep the channel numbers the same on
both cable and regular (antenna) TV? I hardly ever
watch TV in any case so, for me to make this kind of
demand was pretty much unheard of and they respected
it. YES! in fact, only once did one of them even
venture down to find out when the show was going to be
over, and then he went back upstairs - and they didn't
fight for the whole hour it was on!

=====
Catherine
Toronto