Just listened to Bob's frisbee #20 "all that jazz".  I particularly like the
covers from those 3 cats I never hear of: Rainy Night House by Copland &
Hagans, All I want by Jon Jang and the 2 by Dave Douglas.
Fareed Haque's Woodstock is also interesting.

Speaking of jazz, Wayne Shorter will play here in Paris next week with the
"wonderful" Brian Blade and John Pattituci.
The concert is listed as Acoustic Footprints.  There's a new Wayne acoustic CD
coming out soon.
Has anybody heard or seen this line up yet?  I think I'll go, at least for the
Joni connection.

Finally, does anybody remember Maggie Bell's Stone the Crow from the early
70's?  She was the british Janis, IMHO.
Vince, anybody?

Laurent