Ashara is so right!  If you haven't seen this movie...run, don't walk,  to
your local video store!    I remember going to see this movie when it came
out.  I was interested in the film because I had read it involved the 1969
Woodstock Festival.  (The original Woodstock property is one of my favorite
places.  I've been there many times and even spent a few nights in a tent
there in 1989...and yes, I saw Joni there in '98...sigh...but I digress).
The movie blew me away.  I didn't know the "Cactus Tree" scene was coming.  I
almost jumped out of my seat...such a great scene.  I thought the filmmakers
used Judy Collins' "Who Knows Where TheTime Goes" in a great way, too.    Two
buddies had reluctantly tagged along...they're more the action movie
type...but they loved the movie!   I've noticed they both own the terrific
soundtrack CD, too!  HA!   Diane Lane (was this a warm-up for UNFAITHFUL?)
and Liev Schreiber and Tovah Feldshue and Anna Paquin and Vitto Morgensen
from LOTR do terrific work in this film.  Plus, the director is ____Goldwyn,
the actor who played the bad guy from the movie GHOST.     If any of you
listers haven't seen it, you're in for a treat.              all the best,
Harry