I got mine on Half.com for 6 bucks. GREAT cd.

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 1:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NJC Re: A Walk On The Moon and Joni in Fiction

In a message dated 3/6/2003 1:11:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, Murphycopy
writes:

> I got taken to everything I could ever want to know about
> "A Walk on
> the Moon" at the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com).

What they may NOT know there is that the soundtrack CD is now "OOP" (Out of
Print), and as a result has become pretty valuable as apparantly it remains
in demand. Copies on eBay are fetching anywhere from $25 to $75 bucks.

Bob

NP: Dave Matthews/Tim Reynolds, "John The Revelator" 3/14/99