RR was talking about fingers on a fretboard but it sounded like something else to
me...........

RR said,
there are some odd changes that will take you out of first position,
especially after modulating.>>>>

<As W.C. Fields>
"Ah, yeeeeesh.  Reminds me of a woman I met in... nineteen..... sixty-eeeeee
ni-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ine.  Wonderful girl.  Very giving.  A contortionist and a
Virgin-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nian."

Hey Les, don't un-sub me.  I've been sending off-list traffic lately.  Honest.

Lama,
who's up to his whats-it in blank CD-Rs, sent from all over the English-speaking
world, to acquire the so called "Joni And James" show from 1970.  Now available in an
expanded version with aircheck tracks!  Write to me off list if you don't have it.  16
tracks on one CD, remastered by Simon Montgomery.