[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<<<Joni has said
that "Shadows and light" was divinly inspired,which I don't find hard to
believe.It's just a deep,profound song.>>>

I agree with you..the song shadows and light is incredible and moving. I watched the
entire Shadows and Light DVD today . Loved it even more. Wonderful to watch the play
between Joni and the other musicians. Her rendition of Amelia is especially soulful
imho on this.

As always, the big treat for me... to watch Toller Cranston and Joni skating to
Hejira...now that's a spiritual experience if I ever saw one. He truly dances on the
ice, above and beyond the surface. They are so alike , I was struck by  that today.
Daring to be different , daring to push that creativity a little higher each time. And
the sheer joy in their faces throughout .

I think it was Heather who asked a few weeks ago about Joni music to cook by and this
one was perfect!

I love the thread of Hell's about the covers and such. Im not sure how to make up my
mind. when I do.. I shall let you know.

Mags

np: Cactus Tree from Live at the BBC  In Concert 1970

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM