In a message dated 3/8/2003 12:28:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Anyway if you have a chance do you have any history on this tasty =
> morsel?

David, about all I know is that this was from a fundraiser she did for Daniel
Ellsburg in 1973.
Of course, she had recorded the song (I Don't Know Where I Stand) in the
studio and released it on her "Stoney's End" LP.
She also introduces Tom Bradley during this recording...my guess is that she
either accepted "bids" for songs to sing or just that the whole event was the
fundraiser.
I loved the banter as well...which is why I left it ALL in. :o)

Bob

NP: Joni, "Judgement Of The Moon & Stars" (T'log)