How about this for synchronicity?  I was just thinking about
sending an update to the list when Victor's message came
in about Parsonage Lane.  Well done Victor.

Over this side of the pond, things have reached a significant
stage with the Stryngs album.  Namely, that it's finished!

The mastering was completed this morning, along with final
tweaks to the CD artwork.  It's all been sent off for
manufacture as of this afternoon.

The CD will come with a 16 page booklet almost entirely
given over to the lyrics, with only a few pages lost to
credits and photos and the like.  Reading the mock up of
the booklet last night, I was finally struck by just how
talented Strings, our singer and lyricist, really is.
The poetry prizes weren't for nothing, after all.  We
can't wait to share it with you.

We're bursting with pride over this project, and we think
you're going to like it too.  At least we hope so :)  We're
two to three weeks away from having shippable product,
and hopefully by that point we'll have online ordering
and some up-to-date sound samples up on the web site.

Obviously we'll keep you posted about progress with this.

It just remains to thank everyone who's given us their kind
praise so far - it has been much appreciated, especially
during the long long studio sessions, where it was a
reminder that what we're doing has some legs on it!

Best regards,

--Chris Marshall

chrisAThatstand.org (AIM: Chr15Marshall)

"If you're ever lost, I'll beat the world to finding you"
    Stryngs, "Bobblehats and Beer"
    Band website, with downloads, at http://www.stryngs.com/