i love her album "you hold the key" where she has songs like `dance with
me slow' and other truly great songs. recently i found her debut album in
one bargain bin and she has this very mellifluous and easy-swinging
"that's the easy part" song... mid-tempo with funk and slow jive thrown
in. a delicious mix.

joseph in manila