Yeah, me too about the Steve Hoffman-mastered "Blue".  (Three?)

Maybe we'll get DVD-Audio versions of everthing soon.  If the Rolling Stones
are out on SACD, and "Dark Side Of The Moon" is out on hi-rez multichannel
SACD, maybe Reprise will add on to their releases too.  (BSN is already
available on DVD-Audio.)

Me?  I'm eventually gonna upgrade the vinyl playback.  After all, I already
have a library of discs to play in a high rez format.  :)  If I buy a
DVD-Audio player I'll have exactly zero titles to play and having a player
sitting there will do nothing for what I already have.  How am I gonna get
everything out of those primo vinyl pressings like Emmylou's "Quarter Moon
In A Ten Cent Town" if I'm sidetracked into a brand new format?  Why would I
want to pay retail again?

Lama

RR wrote:
You are right! I thought it was still in print, but it isn't. Glad I got
one when it was 'only' $25.

Gerald Notaro wrote:
> Absolutely. But it is now running around $75.00, and will probably get
> costlier.

Who wrote?