-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 1:16 PM

Subject: Re: science fair project
Portola, CA  USA

Hi,

I am Lauren Selking, a student at C. Roy Carmichael Elementary School,
in Portola, CA,(population 2050).  I  am working on my 2003 science
fair project.  I am trying to see where, and how fast e-mail will
travel in a period of four weeks.  I am keeping track of how  many e-
mails I get back, and what cities, states, and  countries they are
coming from.  I hope that you will  be willing to help me with my
project!!!  There are 2 steps:

1. Please send an e-mail to the following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the subject line of your e-mail please include your city, state, and
country.  You do not need to include your name.  Please respond only
one time.

2. PLEASE forward this e-mail to everyone on your  mailing list.  I
will be keeping track of the number of responses, as well as the
location.  Therefore, send them even to people in the same town.  In my
science fair project I am trying to demonstrate how fast and how far
information can travel over the  internet in a four week period.

My project will end on March 27th, so please disregard  this message if
you receive it after that date.

  THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND PARTICIPATION!!!!!!

Lauren Selking