Is anyone able to do this from home?

So far I've not found anyone who can get the signal AND has the
equipment AND is able to be home putting in blank cds all day. However,
hope springs eternal...

One option I have found is a place in NYC that records anything anybody
wants, for $200 an hour, which would make it the most expensive Joni
covers in existence. The price was lowered to 10% off by the end of the
phone conversation. The recording would be on audio cassette and could
be for the entire 12-hours or any particular section. So, have any of us
die-hard Joni fans won the lottery lately and so willing to spring for
this???

Hey, just asking...

Debra Shea