In a message dated 3/23/03 10:13:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, SCJoniGuy
writes:

> I wouldn't have missed it for the world, Rose...great to see 2 of my
> FAVORITE JMDL babes! I'm glad to know that you're not STILL driving around
> NYC wondering where in the FECK you are - LOL!

thank God I found a service station when we came out of the tunnel!!!! I was
on E!!
Hey, I'm a Jersey Girl, now put me on that parkway south, and I'll give u the
grand tour of the NJ shore

~rosie
loving these Aussie reports of Bruucce stalkings/sightings

Better ask questions before you shoot
Deceit and betrayal's bitter fruit
It's hard to swallow, come time to pay.
That taste on your tongue don't easily slip away

Let Kingdom come. I'm gonna find my way
Through this lonesome day