I wonder, does anybody in UK know much about buying procedures for TV? I asked the BBC and got this back. Do you think that if they got enough requests they'd actually buy it?

Dear Mick

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Joni Mtchell, A Woman Of Heart And
Mind"

In regard to your query may I say that there are no plans by the BBC, at
present, to acquire the programme. Acquisition decisions are, however, always
being taken and so this does not mean that the programme will not be acquired in
the near future and I will register your interest in bJoni Mtchell, A Woman Of
Heart And Mindb for the attention of the Acquisitions Department.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

Peter Brewer
BBC Information

Surf together with new Shared Browsing http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059