Just got back from Belgium, look for dog sex again!Found two super boys. will definately send my bitches tothem.

Also went o a Belgian dog show. It was packed-a couple of thousand. The talk was mainly of war(which is quite soemthing cos dog people onyl talk about dogs usually: what was almost universal was the condemantion of both the UK and USA. Oh and these people were not just Belgian but from al, over europe(we dog people travel). the TV I saw gave the same opinons too.

I think it will take a lot to forget thsi feeling people now have about the UKUSA.