In a message dated 3/24/2003 1:36:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Is there a video of the Tribute to joni that was broadcast
> April 16 2000?

Hi Mary, not a stupid question at all. There is/was a video of this program, copies
pop up on eBay of the video that was sent for Emmy voting, so you can get it that way,
or

I taped it live off the air when it was broadcast on TNT, so I've got a nice clean
original(with commercials) that makes a good copy. I'm happy to make you a copy - just
send me a blank tape + return postage + $6 to cover the cost of the dub, or send me
$12 which covers all the costs and sends it direct to your front door. I have a paypal
account if that's a help.

Let me know if you're interested - of course the offer extends to anyone else who
wants one.

Bob

NP: Joni, "Love"