Hi Mia!

I had no idea you were so close by and you have no excuse not to get down here for a
visit to see
the show!  Kerry & Steve made it ALL the way from Milwaukee!

But yes Rob what are the chances of taking the act on the road?

And remember Rob mentioned the show being extended and running on Sundays in April.

Hmm maybe we'll see Rob and the girls at Jonifest?!  Come on ROb get Alyson and Anne
to join up!

I wonder what Joni would think of the show or shows like this?  She would have to feel
proud about
this sort of tribute and interpretation of her work, dontcha think?

Peace,
Susan

http://platinum.yahoo.com