--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
After Brandon's subdued presentation, the emcee
(there were several throughout the day, all DJ's from
WFUV)

On the off chance that there are a few NPR junkies out
there who are fans of "Selected Shorts", one of the
emcees throughout the day was the host of "Selected
Shorts", and Symphony Space artistic director Isaiah
Sheffer.  I just love that man's voice.

Nice reviewing Bob!

Jenny

announced that there would be a short  break while
they set up for The Mingus Big Band. It

http://platinum.yahoo.com