FWIW, Dylan said that he never bought into the whole protest scene in
the 60's.  He also said he wrote "Masters of War" because he knew it
would sell.
Take that for what it is, a quote from Bobby, which are sometimes a
telling truth, sometimes a flat lie, but mostly a little bit of both.

--- chuty001 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> IMO If Madonna does a song on the subject and donates every penny to
> a worthy
> cause, she's still going to reap the profits from the exposure anyway
> you come
> at it. So where her heart is really makes little difference. There
> are far
> better ways of helping whatever cause she chooses to support. Most
> high
> profile people would do it through anonymous donations or allowing
> there name
> or image to be used. Not trying to use the cause to invigorate a
> sagging
> career.
>
>  Enough shooting my mouth off for now.
>
>   Chuck

=====
Trade list: http://db.etree.org/koko

"I DO know what my songs are about. Oh, some are about four minutes; some are about
five.   And some, believe it or not, are about eleven or twelve." -- Bob Dylan
http://platinum.yahoo.com