In a message dated 3/31/2003 5:45:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> but wondered
> if anyone went to, or listened to the The Symphony Space presentation
> of "Wall to Wall Joni Mitchell" in New York
> And could provide a setlist of artists/songs they covered?  perhaps/please?

Richard,

I'm so pleased that you've awakened from the coma you've obviously been in to
have missed all the W2W posts, including my review & listing of all the
performers/songs. ;o)

I originally posted the performers & songs on March 24. I then went back and
posted a 7-part review of each.

You can go diggin' in the archives...or wait and Les should soon have the
review as a complete article in the JMDL database.

Bob