I'll give you a clue. I love
> Saddam Hussein, I send him chemicals and I have a big Iraqi flag waving
> in the front yard.

-no kidding.  everyone can see that.  you wrote it.

 Come by and see if you are half a man...

-wow.  time warp.  junior high school.    Doesn't quite jibe with your
earlier peace and love mantra does it?  its great posting with you so you go
ahead and get the last word in and then you can feel good tonight.  enough
for me.

mack