In a message dated 4/1/2003 9:41:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I would think it would be a great way to
> share Joni stuff.

I think that's the intent.

 Just a thought... and I'll just say
> the word "covers" and run for - cover LOL (Hi Bob!)

Hi Anne!
I would hope that it can be set up for people to pick & choose and make their own
collections as they see fit. It won't change what I'm doing now in terms of making
compilation cd's, only add some flexibility for those who want it.

And speaking of covers, and aren't I always, I'll unveil Volume 39 today and also
announce NEW & exciting ways to win your own copy!

Bob

NP: Joni, "Just Like This Train" San Francisco 9/8/79